Saturday, March 31, 2012

I put on my Boogie Shoes

Let's see I think the last time you saw me was Thursday morning, if I do remember correctly.  LOTS has been happening since then so this might get a little long.  You have been warned.  

So Thursday, I had a ham sandwich for lunch.  For dinner, I went to a friend's place for a cookout/potluck.  I had a hamburger, buffalo chicken dip with fritos, and 2 cake pops and a few handfuls of candied popcorn for dessert.  I splurged Thursday night to say the least.  It was a fun night with friends that I haven't gotten to hang out with in quite a while, so it was worth it though!

On to Friday!  I decided I would treat myself to a Chik-fil-A lunch since I had to work on campus straight through the lunch hour.  Sometimes I pack my lunch, but I was running late yesterday.  So Breakfast was a Nature Valley Peanut bar and a HUGE cup of coffee!  Lunch was a spicy chicken sandwich from CfilA with french fries--hey, it was Friday!  

(sorry I don't have any food pictures from the past couple of days, just didn't really think to take pics. while I was out and about.  I'll redeem myself soon.)

When I got home from work yesterday, my friend Kat had arrived!  She drove in from Atlanta for a few reasons.  First, it is her Spring Break this coming up week--she is a PE teacher at an elementary school in the Atlanta area.  Second, she was my date to my sorority formal last night.  Haha yes, I promise you read that right!  She was in DZ before she graduated in December, so it was fun for everyone to get to see her again and for her to be there for our last formal.  And finally, she and I are GOING TO SEE THE PIONEER WOMAN IN BIRMINGHAM NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!  I'm kinda excited.  lol.



So as I mentioned, we had formal last night.  It was at the Capitol City Club in Montgomery.  It was a pretty venue with delicious food!  I had a plethra of things including pork and chicken, a delicious dinner roll, a southwest roll-up with some sort of fajita filling, and pineapple slices.  I had a glass of wine as well.  But just A glass because the bar was expensive if you ask me.  But I'm kinda stingy.  And I lost $20 somewhere between home and Montgomery.  oops?!    

Anyways, as you can see, I had some pretty smokin' dates right?  We all just went together and had such a blast dancing.  It took us a little while to get warmed up, but once we started I think everyone probably wished we had stopped lol.  It was so fun and I am definitely feeling all that dancing in my feet and legs today.


After we took this pic, Anna told me she reads my blog!  I was flattered.  So she get s a shout-out for sure!  She is a nutrition major as well at Auburn but is a year younger than me.  She will make such a great little dietitian  :)


Well, it looks like today will be full of rain.  Maybe that means lots of kitchen time?!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment