Thursday, September 8, 2011

21



Well, I don't have much to post about today, but I just thought I would share with you that as of this past Monday, I am 21!!!!!!!!!!!!  I celebrated my birthday at home with my family.  Yes, in the new house.  It was so fun and relaxing and I am glad I got to share this special time with my family!  Here are a few pictures of the cake my mom made.  My sister Theresa and I are 4 years and 1 day apart, so we always have our birthday celebration together.  (Hints the 21-17 candle arrangement my sister, Ashton, thought of haha)  The cake was delicious!  It was a raspberry lemonade cake with raspberry jell-o mixed in throughout.  The frosting was a combination of cool whip and whipped vanilla frosting. mmmm.  Then, my mom added the cute swirls on top.  She's the best  :)  

Ashton's crafty candle arrangement  ;)


Happy Birthday to me and Theresa!!



The precious banner my best friend/roomie Allison made for me.  I wish I was as crafty as she is!!


New kitchen gadgets from Kathryn, my other wonderful roommate!!  Hopefully you will be seeing alot of these soon  ;)


Well, long story short.  My grandmother has been buying me place settings of Franciscan Desert Rose china since she found out I liked it last year.  Allison found these adorable salt/pepper shakers in the same pattern.  Have you ever seen anything as cute???



Well, that's it for today.  Hope you have been more put together this short week than I have.  I loved the holiday, but it definitely caused me to be a bit overwhelmed for the rest of this week.  I will have a recipe for you soon!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment