Wednesday, May 11, 2011

apologies apologies

my my I have been slacking on my blog duties.  sorry!  In better news, I have alot to share with you (like always) so get ready!!

Mos importantly, I AM OFFICIALLY ON SUMMER BREAK!!  I can't express how excited I am to be done with the books for a while.  I am definitely in need of this break!  I have been home since Friday and have loved every minute of it.  I miss my family much more than I realize while I am away.  I have also gotten to spend alot of quality time with my Daddy which has been really nice. 

 While I don't have a new recipe to share with you today, I do have a few things.  As you all know, Mother's Day was on Sunday.  My mom is the best of the best as far as I am concerned, and I hope my sisters and I made her feel "like a princess" as Maire would say.  She surely deserves it for putting up with 4 daughters, and my dad!  The girls and I surprised her with a tub full of goodies (a candle, hand towels, table cloth, placemats, and candy).       


She was excited about her gift basket! 

After church on Sunday morning, the whole family headed over to Uncle David and Heather's for lunch.  Heather cooked baked spaghetti and seven layer salad, and Ashton brought pink lemonade pies.  Needless to say, we all rolled home after eating all of that yummy food!  Here are a few pictures of Maire and my cousins, Jackson and Harrison, playing after lunch.  We all had a ball watching them play together!


My sister Maire and cousin Jackson posing on the trampoline


in action


cutest kid I have ever laid eyes on!


all of us before church!


Mama was trying to get the horses in the background.  Unfortunately, we are all 5'9" (the girls both have heels on and I have on flats--they aren't that much taller than me yet) and we covered them up! 


All in all, it was a great day and I hope that Mama, my grandmother, and my Aunt Heather all know how much they are loved and appreciated!

Next, I am going to share with you some pictures of mine and my roommates garden!  We are sosososo excited about it!  I took these photos before I left Auburn on Thursday and can't wait to see how it grows until I get back in a couple of weeks!

Ok well I am having to use the PC at home and the connections here are a bit slower than my internet in Auburn.  Uploading those pictures was taking forever.  SO, you will have to check back soon for pictures of the garden and an exciting how-to tutorial I am excited to share with you!!  Untl then, I hope you're days are blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment