Friday, May 18, 2012

Post Grad

Well I am officially an Auburn alum!  I am a little late reporting but it is harder for me to blog at home than it was at school.  I have to:  1. unplug the ether cable from our desktop computer because it is so slow that you can hardly log in to your user name in less than half an hour 2. Plug it into my laptop 3. Wait until I have the home alone because my dad thinks I am his personal office assistant if we are both here (this is the trickiest step!)

Anyways, here are a few of my favorite photos from the day, May 6, 2012, I graduated college!!!


The 'rents.  I owe them everything.  They are full of love and support and funded my college.  


My baby.  She is so fun!


do ya think we're related? 


The grands.  and my mother's arm.  


Margs!  She is a rockstar!!


Bestie and roomie.  Guess you are all right  ;)


Left:  Grandma Dodie trying "not to ruin the picture"
Center:  Theresa showing off the ADORABLE cupcakes she made
Right:  Maire being precious as always

While I am not certain what is next for me immediately, I have faith that things will begin to fall into place.  I have a couple of job interviews and am hoping one of them comes through.  If not, I will just keep researching and "networking" as my father encourages, and I know something great will present itself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment