Sunday, March 17, 2013

Coming Back Strong!

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, and are enjoying this St. Patty's Day in true Irish fashion-whatever that may be!  I will be celebrating at Food Lion in just a few minutes and then I hope to continue celebrating on a park bench immersed in The Fault in Our Stars.  Afterwards I have a Pure Barre class at 530.  This evening will be centered around the newest episode of Revenge!!

I will have the first recipe in what has felt like (and actually has been)  many many months available for your viewing pleasure in the morning.  Stay tuned-I promise not to leave you hanging  ;)

PS-I updated the About Me page a few minutes ago and plan to get the rest of my blog info up to speed this week also.  Be on the look out for a couple of new tabs on the home page as well!  I'm coming back strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment