Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy Monday!

Gosh what a day today has been!

I started off the morning with a LUNA bar.  I had never had this flavor before, but it sounded too good not to try!  It was coconut chocolatey drizzle (or something like that) and it was great!  Like dessert for breakfast.  I can think of nothing better.


I enjoyed it with a fresh, and not quite ripe/semi-hard kiwi and a cup of coffee with hazelnut Coffeemate!


Well it was then off to class for about 5 hours.  Fun, right?!  The day did start to look up when I found out some exciting news around 11:42 am!  1. My best friend, Brittney, text me and said she finally has set her wedding date!!  woohoooo  I could not be happier for her  :)  

And then, of course, I was starved for lunch!  I fixed a sandwich on Publix 100% whole wheat bread with sliced ham and a slice of pepper jack cheese.  I snacked on some carrots and hummus while I fixed the sandwich.  I had a handful of granola for dessert, because it is essential at every meal.  duh,


This afternoon, I mainly spent my time studying.  However, I did open my window to let in the beautiful sunshine and fresh air.  And my lovely friend, Mr. Hornet.  I also spent some time spending the first iTunes card I've bought in like a year.  Here is my favorite song I purchased today:  


tell me he doesn't make your heart melt.  actually, don't.  or we can;t be friends.

By 6 o'clock I was more than ready for an exercise break!  I ran the same 4.2 mile loop as yesterday.  It was another good run.  I think the weather helps motivate me.  Seriously.


Then, I was ready for dinner!  I made a salad with Organic Girl greens, the other half of the can of tuna (from yesterday's lunch), crumbled, fresh bleu cheese, a handful of dried cranberries, and a generous pour of balsamic vinegarette dressing.  It was delish!


And for dessert, a slice of whole wheat bread smeared with peanut butter and topped with delicious butterscotch morsels.  I am a happy girl right now for sure.  Now if only this test material would just magically soak into my brain, we would really be in business.  





No comments:

Post a Comment