Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good (beautiful) Thursday morning!

Well I hope your Thursday is off to a great start!  My day is already great for many reasons:

1. I woke up all by myself.  No alarm. It was glorious!
2. I have 0 classes today because they were all cancelled!!
3. This breakfast I made:  Holy wow, yum, deliciousnesss!

Since I have no time constraints (until work this afternoon at 3) I rolled out of bed feeling refreshed and ready to go.  I already have 1 load of laundry washed and in the dryer and the 2nd load is in the washer now.  Inluding my sheets.  I am so on top of things---lolololol.  Anyways, after starting some laundry, I brewed some coffee and decided I would make something for breakfast since I had time.  I have a box of pancake mix that has been in my cupboard for quiiiiite a while now.  I decided to break it out this am.  While I was reading the prep instructions, I got the idea to add some oats to the mix.  The box called for 1 cup of pancake mix and 2/3 cup water.  I decided to use 1/2 cup pancake mix and 1/2 cup oats and then just used the suggested 2/3 cup of water.  This was such a good decision.  Like, these might be some of the best pancakes I have ever had.  And I have eaten a LOT of pancakes from lots of places.  I topped them with peanut butter and put cranberries on one and honey on the other.  Honey wins hands-down btw.  SO GOOD!

Well, I hope to get a lot accomplished today with all of the free time I have been blessed with today  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment