Tuesday, April 17, 2012

the 7 wonders of the....my life today

Hello out there guys!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Mine is just whizzing by and my test on Thursday is scarily close.

There were a few things that made today particularly wonderful and I would like to take a moment to share them with you if you'll allow me the pleasure:

1. I took a math test.  So I got to cross something off my To-Do list.  Love that accomplished feeling you get when you get to scribble something out.

2. Heard promising news about possible summer plans (deets coming as soon as I know more!!)

3. Today was my last day to volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club.  I wasn't allowed to take pics with the kids, but I will forever hold dear the 10-14 kids I got to meet and encourage and learn from and practice solar systems with.  They made this semester an incredible one for sure.

4. This gem came in the mail today.  Special thanks to Ethan over at Tastes Better With Friends for a great giveaway.  I can not wait to read through Joy's cookbook and share some of these recipes with you.

5. It is that time of year.  Everyone is so ready for summer they can hardly stand it.  But before that freedom is here, last minute projects must be completed, finals must be taken, and this year, I must graduate  :/  And with that comes lots of sad/bittersweet/exciting/weird feelings and emotions.  Tonight really kind of hit home when my bff Allison and I recognized each other at chapter. She wrote me a precious note and made me this cute cute picture canvas.  She's so crafty  :)


**I also got some pink hedge clippers, just ran out of photo space on my camera....**

6.  If you know me you know I love a good hat.  And a hat with a turtle on it definitely qualifies as a good hat.  I can't wait to sport this guy soon.  Hey, that's a good excuse to not shower one morning and go for the "I woke up late and had to throw my hair up and a hat on look"  right?!  hehehe


7.  Who couldn't be cheered up with some flowers?  I feel like they are a universal problem solver.  Anyone and everyone can appreciate their beauty no matter what you personal/societal differences may be.  I feel like my room is light years more peppy and bright just because of these fun blooms.  Another perk of being a senior I guess?!  Thanks DZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment